Not only is RSAC back in person, but API security is coming to the forefront. Wallarm, the G2 leader in Application Security, is thrilled to be back at RSAC where we will show off all of our new API Security capabilities and tools since we last saw everyone in 2020.
Highlights of What’s New:
- Updated API Threat Prevention for graphQL, gRPC and WebSocket-based APIs
- Advanced API Discovery – Get even more visibility across your API estate, sensitive data movements, and track changes across your attack surface
- API Abuse Protection – Mitigate different kinds of API abuse against your API endpoints with new bot mitigation features
- OSS API Firewall – Learn more about our fast, lightweight and open source API proxy firewall
Schedule a time for a 1-on-1 Demo
Nothing beats seeing real use cases and real demos. So take a break from the powerpoint slides and schedule some time at RSA to see End-to-End API Security in Action at booth #6381. Our security experts will be there to answer your questions and provide you with the resources you need to advance your API Security posture.
Link to schedule a meeting: https://www.wallarm.com/wallarm-rsa-2022
*If you aren’t attending RSA in person this year, we would be happy to schedule a demo at a time convenient to you. Just fill out the form, and our team will get you scheduled with our security experts.
Everyone needs a Flipper Zero Multi-Tool!
Ever heard of a Flipper Zero? Well, soon you will and you will WANT ONE!
A Flipper Zero is a fully open-source, customizable and portable multi-tool that every security professional needs and we are giving away five of them at RSA!
So, how do you go about winning one?
Simple. Attend one of our scheduled API Security presentations at the booth where we will showcase different API attacks and show how to secure all of your APIs – from legacy APIs to modern APIs like GraphQL, gRPC and WebSocket. Every person scanned at the booth during the presentation will be entered into the drawing and after the presentation, we will randomly draw a winner – but you must be present to win.
- Tuesday, June 7th | 11:45 AM
- Tuesday, June 7th | 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 8th | 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, June 8th | 5:00 PM
- Thursday, June 9th | 12:30 PM
SWAG and the big Giveaway!
It’s not a real tradeshow unless you grab some swag! How long has it been since your laptop had a sticker refresh? Come check out the new Wallarm API Security stickers and get entered to win the ultimate Star Wars Lego Set – the AT-AT.
*Winner will be randomly selected from scanned participants and you need not be present to win
Meet in person
Schedule some time at RSA to see End-to-End API Security in action at booth #6381. Our security experts will be there to answer your questions and provide you with the resources you need to advance your API Security posture. Link to schedule a meeting: https://www.wallarm.com/wallarm-rsa-2022