Wallarm is excited to be back at Black Hat USA this year and meet with our friends in the community wanting (or perhaps needing) to learn more about integrated web app and API protection. We look forward to seeing you there!
If you’re attending in person, the Business Hall is open for two days:
- Wednesday, August 9, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday, August 10, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Alternatively, if you’re attending this year’s conference online, you can stop by our virtual booth during these times:
- Wednesday, August 9, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, August 10, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Register for the FREE Virtual Event here. It includes online access to the Virtual Business Hall, Arsenal Demos, Sponsored Sessions, Sponsored Workshops, and more.
Visit Our Booth
Stop by booth #3131 to meet the team. There’s plenty of time between the Keynotes, Briefings, Arsenal sessions, and all the other fantastic events on offer to stop by our booth and meet with our security experts.
We would love to hear more about your web app and API security needs, chat with you about how Wallarm can help, and give you a quick in-person demo to answer all your questions.
No show is complete with schwag! When you stop by our booth, we’ll load you up with our highly coveted API threat stickers, suitable for adorning your laptop, water bottle or pretty much anything else. Come early to get yours, as we ran out at RSA!
Win A Nintendo Switch!
[Fine Print: we will be giving away 2 Nintendo Switches and 3 Jzent BT Tesla Coils. You do not have to be present to win. Winners will be chosen by random drawing after the show and notified by email. All decisions are final.]
It can be tough to have a good conversation on the show floor, so we’ve blocked off some time slots for 1:1 conversations with our leadership team. Book time for an executive briefing to learn more about what we are seeing in the web app and API threat landscape today and what to expect in 2024.
- What kinds of attacks are we seeing today and forecasting for the next year – and how can you protect your API estate.
- Why web app and API protection is important to your overall security posture – and how it safeguards your business operations, innovation, and competitiveness.
- Why an end-to-end platform approach is vital to your API security – and how it helps consolidate your security stack, reduce workloads, and save costs.
We hope to see you there!