April 9–11, San Francisco, CA
We are excited to join the community of the GCP professionals and demonstrate Wallarm web and API protection solutions custom-built for Google Cloud-powered applications. A certified GCP-partner, Wallarm delivers AI-powered security solution built to help your business migrate to Google cloud and grow your infrastructure with DevSecOps in mind.
Visit Wallarm on the floor of #GoogleNext19 or in our dedicated demo suite. We have great gifts, product information, and friendly people to help find the right Wallarm solutions to superpower your security. Find us in the Security Area of Moscone Center’s southern exhibition hall, booth S1911.
Solutions: Cloud WAF on Kubernetes + CI/CD Security Test Automation
When: Google Cloud Next 2019 | April 9–11
Where: Booth S1911 | Moscone Center South, Security Zone |San Francisco
Save: Use our discount code, SFGRPCINWALLA, to save $399 on the conference registration
What else: We are hosting offsite product demos during Google Cloud Next.
Reserve your spot at one or both of our demos below. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of how easy it is to implement and manage powerful, continuous protection.
Book a private security solution demo
Take a deeper look into the Wallarm security solutions. Enjoy a cold brew or other ice-cold beverage, and a bite to eat while learning how our products align with your security needs.
Wallarm is hosting demos from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. It’s conveniently located steps away from Moscone in the Westfield Mall, close to Powell BART station, and Yerba Buena Center.
Location: 835 Market Street
Kubernetes in GCP + Automated WAF DEMO
- Protect from OWASP Top10 and 0-day attacks
- Integrate natively with the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Use in blocking mode, like 88% of the customers
- Low maintenance with AI-adapted automated security rules
- Minimize manual analysis with Active Threat Verification
- Protect against API abuse and bots
- Lower false positives and improve accuracy
- Integrate easily with existing infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
FAST Security Test Automation Solution
- Enable ongoing CI/CD testing with Framework for Application Security Testing (FAST)
- Create and run focused tests automatically
- Get 0-days discovered with policy-based fuzzing
- Cloud-scale testing environment
- Deploy quickly with one line deployment in a Docker container
- Run gray box testing
- Define + detect anomalies and vulnerabilities with tests started in AP